Posted: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:39 AM
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better. Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Data Systems Manager 1 to lead the Data Systems team for the AAQ-24 Repair Program. The Manager will provide direct supervision (4 staff), assignment of work, performance management, and Program reporting. The Data Systems Team is responsible to develop and support a variety of system applications and databases which support the AAQ24 Repair Program .
- Acts as the lead Point of Contact for the Data Systems Team
- Participates in Program meetings and reports status of projects and developmental efforts
- Manages a team that is responsible for systems which support scheduling, material monitoring, warehouse operations including inventory management, repair process tracking and financial cost forecasting and scheduling.
- Responsible for performance goals and employee reviews.
- Reviews, prioritizes and implements enhancements to existing Program systems.
- Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility, and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- May code using C++, C#, VBA to enhance system functionality.
- Reviews database design and work to enhance and provide back up or recommendations to improving existing system functionality.
- Documents and reviews training documentation for system tools and database enhancement work completed by team.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000605&lang=en
• Location: Macon
• Post ID: 90212457 macon