Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:03 PM
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Program Manager 1 - Sustainment to manage component repairs and spares on various platform types for the ALQ-131, ALQ-135, and ALQ-155 Sustainment Programs with our growing team in Warner Robins, Georgia.
• Provide cost, schedule, technical performance and other aspects of program performance on multiple repairs and spares delivery orders and technical services-type contracts.
• Direct all phases of programs from inception through completion.
• Will participate proposal development and in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
• Coordinate business plans, work breakout structure, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
• Act as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
• Develop new business or expand the product line with the customer.
• Establish milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedule, identify program problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
• Coordinate with Production Control and Sustainment center for direction of work to employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17025628&lang=en
• Location: Macon
• Post ID: 91127387 macon