Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
Min Experience: Over 10 Years
Job Function: Engineering
Job Type: Full-Time
- Supervising Engineering team while working independently to design/develop interface test adapters, cabling, automated software test programs and associated documentation for subassemblies and systems, and work on embedded and system level programming.
- Design, and Develop test program sets to test various B-1B EW LRUs including Interface Test Adapter (ITA), Cable assemblies, and software to accurately test the LRU
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Familiar with standards concepts and practices related to industry and USAF ATE systems
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Math, Science, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in electronic warfare or other avionics systems
- Able to interpret and understand technical engineering documentation, including test requirement documents, schematics, and OEM assemblies
- Experience preferential but not required with large ATE software development projects using National Instruments Windows/CVI IDE.
- Experience preferential but not required with Subversion Code Management system for software CM and source code management
- Experience preferential but not required with CVI/IVI instrument drivers and virtual instrument driver/wrapper development
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds and carry for short distances.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- Normally works in an office setting with controlled temperature.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Contact Person: Karnarda Slaughter
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply URL: https://www.applicantpro.com/j/582342-29423
• Post ID: 65871983 macon