The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high quality Contract Management related products supporting the SMES organization. This position requires a background in DoD contracting, excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
The role of this position is to administer, extend, negotiate and terminate standard and non-standard contracts and agreements. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Interfacing with customers and business partners and conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and contract administration.
- Proposal preparation – examine proposal requirements and estimates, prepare bids, analyze terms and conditions to evaluate risk, accuracy, and completeness to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Contract administration – process contractual documentation and reports, advise management of contractual rights and obligations, compile and analyze data, and perform maintenance of historical information.
- Facilitating proper shipment, billing, and payment collection for deliveries, interfacing with DCMA as required.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports and maintenance of the contracts databases
- Daily interaction with customer representatives.
- Duties may also include the preparation of proprietary information agreements, teaming agreements, export licenses/agreements and various types of memoranda.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player but also a strong independent contributor, will be proactive, present leadership skills, possess good analytical skills and demonstrate problem solving skills, and will be detail-oriented.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002541&lang=en
• Post ID: 91287477 macon